TRIXTER is currently looking for a VFX Production Assistant to join our TV&Feature Production team.
Start date: Summer 2018
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term.
- Attend meetings and dailies sessions, assist as needed
- Keeping the production database up to date
- Update diaries and schedules
- General administrative duties as required
- Running submissions and deliveries
- Help with uploads and downloads of material to clients
- Processing incoming material from client
- All other duties as requested by the production team or facility
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Previous knowledge of VFX is a plus
- Fluent German and English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with current image and video formats
- Apt to handle sensitive data with diligence
- Eligible to work in Germany
Please send your CV and your earliest commencement date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!