Employment type: Freelance
Years of experience: 2-5
- Create high quality UVs, textures and shaders for characters, environments and props.
- Capable of creating stylized, procedural, and photorealistic textures in several specified styles.
- Troubleshoots creative and technical issues as they arise.
- Strong visual skills, and a good eye for detail, scale, composition, colour and form.
- A good knowledge of how the texture painting work fits into the bigger picture, particularly in relation to modelling, shading, and look development.
- Create first pass for shading and work closely together with the Look Development department.
- Works within a production schedule and follows strict deadlines.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Previous experience on CG projects/Feature Films.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Mari, Substance Painter.
- Knowledge of Arnold and Katana is a big plus.
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and problem solving.
- Able to organise own workflow in a meticulous manner.
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- English language skills.
- Valid EU-working permit.