Look Dev & Texture Artist
TRIXTER Munich is currently looking for Mid / Senior Look dev & Texture artist to start as soon as possible.
Location: Trixter Munich
Booking time: From May, 1-2 months booking.
- Lighting and rendering a broad range of high-class shots, from photo realistic visual effects to full CG animation
- Look Development of CG characters, props, sets and VFX elements
- Additional tasks include preparation of on-set captured data (HDRIs) and creating pre-comps in Nuke
- Develop visual solutions for specific effects
- Realizing the artistic vision of the VFX Supervisor with possible guidance from the CG Supervisor and Lighting Lead
- Consistently delivering shots that are creatively and technically excellent
- Lookdev and Texturing Artist with a strong artistic understanding – best with an additional painting background
- Minimum of 3 years feature film or equivalent high-res (2K) experience
- Expert knowledge in Katana, Maya and Arnold
- Proven in-depth experience in lighting, shading and rendering within a physically based renderer
- Basic Nuke knowledge
- Solid Linux / Terminal knowledge
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good English language skills
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.
Please send your CV, link to your demoreel and your earliest commencement date by email to email@example.com
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!