TRIXTER is currently looking to hire an experienced DMP Artist to join our VFX team in September.
Location: Munich, Germany
- Creating photo-realistic digital matte paintings and environments for feature films.
- Assisting and developing the look of a shot or sequence with the supervision team
- Work alongside the production team to establish schedules and technical requirements.
- Works in partnership with shader developer’s, lighters and compositors to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in creating photo-realistic DMPs required
- Photoshop CS and a good working knowledge of professional 3D software (e.g. Maya).
- Good working knowledge of 2.5D projection (e.g. Nuke).
- Verifiable previous experience working on high-end projects within a film post-production environment.
- Good team player.
- Great communication and problem solving skills.
- Good English language skills.
Please send your CV and your earliest commencement date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!