VFX Production Coordinator
TRIXTER is currently looking for a VFX Production Coordinator to join our team as soon as possible.
Start date: September 2018
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and wrapping up a project in close collaboration with the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor
- Organising and attending daily reviews
- Assessing the progression of established project plans
- Keeping the production database up to date
- Serving as organisational contact for clients and preparing client approval session
- Running submissions and deliveriesRequirements:
- Proven experience of coordinating CG feature film projects in an established VFX facility
- Knowledge of CG production pipelines and post production in general is crucial
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Fluent German and English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with current image and video formats
- Apt to handle sensitive data with diligence
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software
- Eligible to work in Germany
Please send your CV and your earliest commencement date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!