Corporate Communications Manager
TRIXTER is currently looking for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to join our team as soon as possible. This is a newly created role in an expanding team reporting to Management Board. It is an integral part of creating and delivering information, both inside and outside of the company, as well as increasing our brand awareness. In a fast-moving VFX landscape, a Communications Manager needs to be agile, flexible, strategic and tacticalThis person must be very conversant in Social Media. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you.
Type of contract: Full-time, long-term position (minimum 1 year).
Location: Munich or Berlin
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal and external mediums (press releases, blog content, announcements).
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior Management.
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees.
- Build and maintain excellent contacts across the media industry.
- Stay on top of the latest digital marketing trends and understand how content works on a social web.
- Improvement of Employer Branding
- Organizing internal (Screenings) and external (Festivals) Events
- A BA in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is an advantage.
- Experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is also desired.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- German native with excellent written and oral English skills.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!