TRIXTER is currently looking for a Studio Manager to join our expanding business and help Managing Director with the day to day operations. Selected candidate will act as the highest point of contact for resolution of difficult issues across all departments. He / She should have a great understanding of how to achieve both: happy creative environment and successful project development, able to understand complex project requirements and recognize potential risks and dependencies relevant to resourcing work.
Type of contract: To start as soon as possible. Full-time, long-term position.
Location: Munich or Berlin
- Oversee day to day Studio operations.
- Develop Studio strategic plans for the future.
- Compiling Road map for projects.
- Work with Senior Management to ensure facility is equipped with proper resources.
- Act as an advisor on recourse and technical matters.
- Perform employee reviews and career growth, as well as recommendations for promotions.
- Represent company representative of TRIXTER’s culture.
- Stay up to speed with current technological trends, tools, and techniques
- Weekly reporting to Management.
- Business Degree is preferred or equivalent of professional experience in Management role.
- Solid understanding of project lifecycle and deadline.
- Great motivator with leadership skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow up on a process.
- Great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in the VFX production, entertainment, media or gaming industries is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Good English language skills.
- EU citizenship or with an existing German work permit.
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!