TRIXTER is currently looking for a talented Layout TD to join our team as soon as possible.
Type of contract: Full-time, long-term position (minimum 1 year).
Location: Munich, Germany
- Produce pre-vis and post-vis CG cameras used by subsequent departments.
- Position and compose digital assets for the rest of the pipeline.
- Maintain shot continuity across a sequence.
- Serve as a bridge between asset production and animation.
- Model set geometry used during the matchmove process.
- Improve shots and asset workflows with effective visual and technical solutions.
- Provide a clean final shot for the next department.
- 2-3+ years of industry experience creating layout for feature film environment.
- Demonstrable experience in sequence and shot composition.
- Excellent understanding of practical cameras and camera techniques.
- Experience of character and creature animation blocking is desirable.
- Artistic, creative and technical background.
- Good knowledge of the principles of cinematic staging, cameras and blocking.
- Expert Maya user.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Great communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good English language skills.
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!