Houdini FX TDs (all levels)
TRIXTER Munich is currently looking to hire Houdini FX TDs (Junior, Mid and Seniors) to start in March 2018.
Location: Munich, Germany
- Working closely with VFX Supervisors to creatively solve effects challenges and develop final shot look
- Deliver all elements in a structured way that allows efficient integration into the pipeline.
- Working with other TD’s and artists to create photo-real effects and physically accurate simulations
- Working with production management to prioritize tasks.
- Creatively solve problems and achieve art direction for a shot.
- Anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot any creative and/or technical problems
- Minimum 2+ years experience in the feature movie and/or television industry.
- Expert working knowledge of Houdini Software.
- Experience with rigid body and particle dynamics, volume modelling and rendering, procedural geometry generation and fluid dynamics
- Proficient knowledge of FX techniques and workflows.
- Understanding of Linux/Unix based operating systems.
- Familiarity with one or more coding /scripting languages (Python/Mel/etc)
- Good knowledge of NUKE and/or other compositing package.
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- English language skills
If your experience matches above description we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV, link to your demo reel, availability and daily rate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.