TRIXTER is currently looking for a Recruitment Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Location: Berlin or Munich, Germany
You’ll join a team that supports hiring initiatives throughout Trixter across several disciplines, sourcing for local and international talent. You will have a chance to work with talented group of creative people and be part of fun working environment.
- Process job applications: assess, respond and pre-screen.
- Check availability and daily rate of freelance candidates.
- Track and update recruitment database with artists names and their availability.
- Distribute showreels to Recruitment supervisors for review.
- Keep candidates informed with the status of their application.
- Job Advertisement on our website, Job Boards Linkedin, Social Media Networks, Forums etc..
- Source candidates through social media, networking events, industry events, referrals.
- Help organise and attend Recruitment Events and other VFX conventions.
- Any other administrative duties assigned by Recruiters.
- Great social skills but confident and diplomatic manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Good memory of people and their performance
- Able to act fast and shift priorities any instant
- Very precise but efficient working style
- Handle confident data with care and absolute discretion
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Fluent German and English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Basic knowledge of VFX industry and project workflows
To apply, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.