TRIXTER is currently looking to hire experienced Compositing TD. To start as soon as possible.
Location: Munich, Germany
- Support the compositing department and the rest of the company in their daily use of nuke and other compositing relevant tools.
- Maintain and develop nuke templates, gizmos, plugins and tools.
- Maintain and develop pipeline tools.
- Maintain and create documentation of tools and workflows.
- Create short video tutorials.
- Help out on shots and stereo elements packaging.
- Work closely with the department lead to meet the department requirements and projects.
- Strong Nuke knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Python, C++, qt/pyside, opengl.
- Knowledge of xml, linux, gcc, git, phabricator, ftrack, rv, openfx, gmic, opencv are a plus.
- Interest in imaging algorithms and 3d graphics.
- Thorough knowledge of colorspace and image and video file formats.
- Knowledge of OCIO and OIIO are a plus.
- Solid knowledge of cg multipass compositing.
- Basic knowledge of general 2k feature film compositing.
- Basic knowledge of VFX workflows and pipelines.
- Structured and clean worker.
- Good team player.
- Great communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good English language skills.
Please send your CV and your earliest commencement date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!